proGPS™ series of GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) Signal Splitters include both active and passive, galvanically isolated and non-isolated versions of signal splitters. The proGPS™ series covers all navigation satellite systems including GPS, Glonass, Compass and Galileo and both their public and private frequencies.
The operation is simple and reliable. proGPS™ splitters distribute GPS/GNSS antenna signal from one ideally located GPS/GNSS antenna to up to four independent navigation receivers maintaining complete galvanical and radio frequency isolation between receivers preventing one faulty receiver to interfere with others. Thus proGPS™ improves performance of a single GPS/GNSS receiver and minimizes the occupied space on the ship’s topside.
proGPS™ technology protects the GPS/GNSS signal from jamming and minimizes interference. Thus it provides an outstanding signal quality and navigation solution for GPS receivers. Not only does it isolate the GPS/GNSS receivers from each other, but also from the antenna and the external power supply.
- Supports all satellite navigation systems
- Instant installation to retrofits
- No ground leaks from GPS/GNSS system
- Optimum location for GPS/GNSS antenna
- Only “one” position for the GPS/GNSS receivers
- Reduced cabling
- Less space occupied at ship’s topside
- Galvanically isolated antenna from receivers
- Galvanically isolated from ship’s mains power
- Galvanically isolated from the ground
- Signal protection with high interference rejection