Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance available with the Vector V200 GNSS Compass.
The multi-GNSS Vector V200 supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS and offers an amazing world-wide 25 cm (RMS) accuracy via Atlas GNSS
global correction service.
The Vector V200 offers an incredible combination of simple installation, small form factor, and amazing performance.
The compass – measuring only 35 cm in length – mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector V200 provide simple integration into autopilots, chart plotters, and AIS systems.
- L1 GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
- 25 cm RMS world-wide positioning accuracy with Atlas corrections
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy